IF YOU START WITH THE OLDEST POST, IT READS LIKE A BOOK. (Mostly) A BOOK. (Mostly)


This blog has moved to www.mommyhasissues.com.
You will be redirected to that site in 5 seconds.
If you are not redirected, please click the link above.

Monday, December 17, 2012

Never going to be the same...

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell


We drove baby Oli home on a warm sunny day.

 I was trying my hardest to be upbeat for my son despite my inner turmoil.  I was sitting in the back seat with Kekoa, listening to his favorite nursery rhyme CD.

As we were driving past the desert mountain bike trails that Seth and I used to ride, I am reminded again of another life.  Another person that I'm having a harder and harder time connecting with. 

I feel like I am floating away. 

Leaving behind the person I was.  My life, that used to make perfect sense to me, now I can no longer recognize.  I am being consumed by despair of the unknown.

I look at Seth in the review mirror.

Our lives are never going to be the same.

No comments :

Post a Comment